3-5 week US based ESL camp

James Beale James at RUSSIA-ON-LINE.COM
Tue Feb 11 18:19:35 UTC 2014

Something a little less, perhaps, controversial than Vysotsky and the
reverse of most language summer programs people are searching for here, I
need English for Russian-speakers J

Colleagues in Moscow are asking me to help locate a good 3-5 week ESL summer
camp (with boarding) for their teenage sons.  They would prefer something in
the Mid-Atlantic region so I could be nearby if necessary.  Any ideas?
Please reply off-list

James Beale

Russia Online, Inc.

Tel: 301-933-0607      Fax: 301-933-0615

Shop online 24/7:  http://shop.russia-on-line.com

Learn Russian:    http://ilearnrussian.com

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs