Translation of THE CAPTAIN'S DAUGHTER

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Thu Feb 13 15:29:45 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I hope you won't mind my repeating a question I first asked 5-6 months ago, I think.

In August this year, NYRB Classics are republishing our translation of The Captain's Daughter, originally published in the UK by Hesperus but long out of print.  I am taking the opportunity to make revisions, add further notes, etc.

If anyone happens to have spotted any mistakes (however serious or trivial!) or come across any passages that could usefully be annotated, I'll be very grateful if you could let me know.  I probably have another few weeks during which I can still easily make changes.

All the best,

Robert

Robert Chandler, 42 Milson Road, London, W14 OLD

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs