Ukraine Alive

Natalie Kononenko nataliek at UALBERTA.CA
Sun Feb 16 04:11:27 UTC 2014

We've just added some new materials to Ukraine Alive.  This is our
website for grade 3 social studies.  It is kid's stuff, but I consider
kids' stuff super important, which is why we do it.  Besides,
technically, there are some really neat things, courtesy of our
programming colleagues.  See esp. the new materials for Easter.

Site is at http://ukrainealive.ualberta.ca

Also in my signature, if I mistyped.

--
Natalie Kononenko