Russian Punk Rock

Alexander Herbert alexanderherbert45 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 21 21:30:30 UTC 2014

Hi fellow Russophiles and lovers of the Slavic world!

    I feel a little guilty doing this, but how else could I reach a number of people with similar interests?
I'm working on a book that chronicles the history of Russian Punk Rock. I've received support from a lot of people who have touched on the subject, Soviet rockers, and contemporary members of the subculture. Tommy Dean, identified in the kickstarter as a partner, will be editing my final work. My writing is entirely academic, so I figured having a journalist edit the work would broaden the appeal and approachability. More information is on the "Kickstarter" page. If you can't help me, or you think that my plug on SEELANGS is so shameless that you don't think I deserve help, at least share it? This is unrelated to my academic work, but it is still a serious, ongoing project. As a non-academic project, it is more difficult to receive grants and scholarships.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1764248877/a-history-of-russian-punk-rock-the-book

Thank you all.

AH