ANNOUNCEMENT

Anna Geish annageish at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 24 07:57:05 UTC 2014

SUNY Stony Brook is proud to announce our Summer 2014 and Academic
Year 2014-2015 RUSSIA PROGRAMS:

-- 4-week program at our INTERNATIONAL SUMMER SCHOOL in St.
Petersburg, July 5-August 3, 2014. Study together with your Russian peers.
Linguistics, Cultural Studies, Gender & Sexuality, History & Politics.
3-9 credits through Stony Brook. ALL COURSES IN ENGLISH
http://www.stonybrook.edu/studyabroad/shorts_russia.html

-- ADVANCED CRITICAL LANGUAGE INSTITUTE (ACLI)
4 or 6 week RUSSIAN IMMERSION PROGRAMS in St. Petersburg.
Beginners through advanced.  Russian-only pledge and family stays for
students. 3-9 credits through Stony Brook.
http://advancedrussian.org/academic.html

-- EXCHANGE SEMESTER OR YEAR at St. Petersburg State University, 2014-15.
Specialization Open. Full-time local study for Russian speakers.
Intensive Russian available for others.
http://advancedrussian.org/semester.html

-- "RUSSIAN FOR RUSSIANS" Heritage Language Course at Stony Brook
Manhattan. May 27-July 3, 2014.
http://advancedrussian.org/russian_for_russians.html

Application deadline: March 15 for Summer Programs, March 1 for Fall
Exchange

Questions? Write us at acli at stonybrook.edu

For more information, visit us at http://advancedrussian.org

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs