Teffi - theatrical terminology

Marian Schwartz marianschwartz at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 25 16:06:44 UTC 2014

I would like to join Robert in thanking Edythe Haber in a more general way
for her work with translators.  Her comments and suggestions were crucial
to my translation of Bulgakov's White Guard.  Those of us who translate
literature are indebted to the scholars who know these texts and subjects
so well and are so generous with their time.

Marian Schwartz