CLSP (Georgia Tech Critical Languages Song Project) now available

Goldberg, Stuart H stuart.goldberg at MODLANGS.GATECH.EDU
Fri Feb 28 15:20:01 UTC 2014

Dear SEELangers,

I am pleased to announce that the Georgia Tech Critical Languages Song Project, which offers one semester-worth of courseware in advanced (4th-year college level) language and culture through the prism of song in Russian (and Arabic, Mandarin Chinese and Japanese) is now online and available for use.

http://www.clsp.gatech.edu

The materials are available free of charge to instructors and their students. More information on the project and materials can be found at clsp.gatech.edu.

Please write to me (off list), and I can provide access for materials review and adoption.

All the best,
Stuart