Russia reads America, 1850-1981

Simon Beattie simon at SIMONBEATTIE.CO.UK
Tue Jan 7 09:47:04 UTC 2014

Dear fellow Seelangers,

As some of you will know, I sell old and rare books, and have a particular interest in Russia's engagement with the West.  I have just finished putting together a list of 25 books which document the presentation of American life and letters in Russia, 1850-1981.  If you know, perhaps, Slavic librarians who may be interested, please feel free to forward it to them.

http://www.simonbeattie.co.uk/catalogues/russia_reads_america.pdf

(or http://bit.ly/1eDX9T9)

Happy reading.

Simon

Simon Beattie
Rare books, manuscripts, music, ephemera

Award-winning catalogues.  Regular blog.

84 The Broadway | Chesham | Buckinghamshire | HP5 1EG | UK

tel.  +44 (0)1494 784954 | mobile/voicemail  +44 (0)7717 707575 | e-mail  simon at simonbeattie.co.uk<mailto:simon at simonbeattie.co.uk>

VAT no.  GB 983 5355 83

Website<http://www.simonbeattie.co.uk/> | Blog<http://www.simonbeattie.co.uk/blog/> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=118806184805137> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/simon_beattie> | Pinterest<http://pinterest.com/simonbeattie/>

Member of the ABA<http://www.aba.org.uk/> and ILAB<http://www.ilab.org/>

'If you have not got a copy of Beattie Short List 1, get it at once' (The Book Collector)

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs