CHAIR NEEDED!

Sidney Dement sidneydement at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 13 17:51:31 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,
Would anyone be interested in chairing our roundtable on the Russian and German Course for ASEEES 2014?  We now have participants who will address courses on German and Russian immigration, the Battle of Stalingrad, and the interactions between _Faust_ and _Master and Margarita_.  We could accept one more participant if anyone is interested.

Please respond offlist to sdement at binghamton.edu.

Best,
Sidney Dement, PhD
Assistant Professor of Russian