ACA website article (AP)

Tue Jan 14 20:29:29 UTC 2014

Dear friends,

Comments to the relevant инстанции welcome. I understand we don't do
Spanish here, but language is language and the issue is the same.

Apparently, the people in charge of the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
website, healthcare.gov, have put up a Spanglish-language version that
is incomprehensible to Spanish speakers. Here's are several links to the
AP wire story, which doubtless has appeared in many newspapers all over
the country:

<http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2014/01/13/obamacares-spanish-language-web-site-is-written-in-spanglish/>

<http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/health-care-website-frustrates-spanish-speakers-21503559?singlePage=true>

<http://www.scsun-news.com/silver_city-news/ci_24900395>