Grants and funding for high school level Russian programs?

Yuliya I. Ballou ybinvt at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 16 17:46:48 UTC 2014

Thank you all for the ideas to help defend our Russian program at
Springfield High School.
 Tonight is the big meeting where we hopefully will manage to save it. Does
anyone know if there is funding available to schools that teach Russian
(high school in our case). Not student specific scholarships but program
specific grants and other type of funding?
It would be good to have this information to add to our presentation to the
board.

Thank you in advance,
Yuliya Ballou

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs