=?windows-1252?Q?=93Our_Mickiewicz=94_?=in contemporary Belarus

Elena Gapova e.gapova at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 19 18:03:20 UTC 2014

Thank you, Curt,

for bringing this to attention. The "appropriation" of cultural figures by
the "late nations" in the borderlands, in view of post-colonial
(post-Soviet) discourses, is a topic of huge importance and interest.

Elena Gapova

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs