partneship

Tchastnykh Valery tchastnykh at MAIL.RU
Sun Jan 19 21:09:48 UTC 2014

 Dear SEELANGERS!
The Institute of Russian Language and Culture of Moscow State University(Lomonosov) is looking for partners.
Here is some information about us. We are open to all sorts of cooperation.
The Russian Language and Culture Institute at Moscow
State University is the oldest institution teaching Russian to foreigners on
the territory of the former Soviet Union. Founded in 1954, our Institute will
celebrate its 60 th anniversary this year.
     Annually we accept more than 1,000 students
studying in a variety of specialized programs at our Institute taught by the 75
professional instructors of Russian language, history, literature, and
economics.
Our teachers do not only teach. They write and publish
textbooks which are in great demand all over the world. For example, the
four-skills textbook,  Road to Russia, is a best-seller for learners starting from the very beginning.
    A few years
ago we opened our Russian Language Training and Testing Center. Our test of
Russian as a foreign language has become more and more popular among
international companies working in Russia since it generates official
documentation of the tester’s Russian language proficiency. Our Testing Center
is one of four leading centers in Russia.
Our Institute offers
the following programs:
Full-Time Program :    This program
features 26 academic hours per week, of which 18 academic hours per week are
devoted to Russian language classes    in
groups of no more than 8 students (grouping is done in accordance with the
entrance test results); and 8 academic hours per week of selective seminars. We
offer a broad range of seminars such as Russian Literature, Russian History, Phonetics,
Preparation for TORFL, etc. Beginners and students at the Elementary (TORFL) Level
are offered 26 hours of Russian Language intensive course until they reach the
TORFL Basic Level.
This
program costs $170 US per week.
If
paid on one installment    a discount is
offered:
1
academic year (38 weeks) - $ 5 780 ( instead of    $ 6 460)
First
semester( 16 weeks) – $ 2 480 ( instead of   $ 2 720)
Second
semester (22 weeks) - $ 3 380 ( instead of   $ 3 740)
Part-Time Program: This program features just18 academic hours per week    of   Russian language classes.    No
seminars are included.
This
program costs $140 US per week .
If
paid on one installment    a discount is
offered:
1
academic year (38 weeks) - $ 4 780 ( instead of    $ 5 320)
1)     Summer School :    This program lasts
for 8 weeks starting from July 1. Students are welcome to choose any period of
study but not less than 3 weeks.
The
Full-Time Summer School Program (24 academic hours per week – including 16
hours of    Russian language course    and 8 hours of 2 seminars) costs $215 per
week
The
Part-Time Program (20 academic hours per week –including 16 hours of Russian
language course and 4 hours of    a
seminar) costs $190 per week .
We offer discounts for our partner-universities (with
signed partnership agreements) and for other groups.    Contact    Valeriy Chastnykh (Mr) ( tchastnykh at mail.ru ) or Irina
Maloglazova     ( ciemsu at yandex.ru )
  for more
information.
The academic year starts on September 1 and lasts for
38 weeks. The first semester lasts for 16 weeks and the second semester starts on
January 9 and lasts for 22 weeks. Regardless of our academic calendar, we accept
students at any time of the year and for different periods of time (minimum is
4 weeks),  so American universities on both the
quarter and semester system can send their students to our program.
ACCOMMODATIONS:
Students usually
live in the dormitory located in the historical main building of Moscow State University
(built in the style of Stalinist classicism).   2 students share an apartment with a shower and a toilet with individual
bedrooms for each student. The cost of the room is approximately $360 US per
month per person    (the cost may vary
depending on the room’s size.)
CONTACT
INFORMATION:
For more information, contact us:
Name: Valeriy Chastnykh ( Russian program director)
Phone Number: +7 499 124 81 88
E-mail Address:  tchastnykh at mail.ru
Website:  www.cie.ru

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs