Summer Internships in Siberia, Russia

Cosmopolitan cosmoschool2 at MAIL.RU
Wed Jan 22 07:09:29 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,

Many universities require students to complete an internship as part of
their course work. Please share our exciting internship program with your
students and colleagues, as this is an excellent opportunity that is not to
be missed.

Educational Center "Cosmopolitan", Novosibirsk, Russia, is pleased to
announce that we have several vacancies available for summer internships at
the children's camps that we will be running in the beautiful Altai
Mountains and in the delightful countryside just outside Novosibirsk, the
administrative capital of Siberia and the centre of Russia.

These positions are open to university students. No previous teaching
experience, no previous knowledge of Russian is required. Becoming a summer
intern at our camp, your students will gain valuable skills and experience
for their future profession while being immersed in Russian culture and
having intensive practice in the Russian language.

Please help us spread the word about this internship opportunity to your
students and colleagues. Thank you for your support!

For more information please contact the Director Natalia Bodrova
cosmoschool2 at mail.ru or cosmoschool2 at yandex.ru with any questions and
application inquiries.

Best regards,

Natalia Bodrova,

Director of the Educational Center "Cosmopolitan",

Novosibirsk, Russia

cosmoschool2 at mail.ru

http://eng.cosmo-nsk.com/

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs