Major Ukrainian Folklore Website Update

Natalie Kononenko nataliek at UALBERTA.CA
Thu Jan 30 03:37:58 UTC 2014

Dear fellow list members,

I am writing to announce a major update of our Ukrainian Folklore
website.  We have migrated our materials to a new platform which is
modern and much more user-friendly.  See
http://www.artsrn.ualberta/folkloreukraine/

We have also added new materials.  I am particularly fond of the "then
and now" features.  For example, we show the kitchen of the house
where I lived in Ploske the way it was in 2000 when I first went to
work in this village.  Then we show the kitchen as it is now, with
indoor plumbing, a flush toilet, and a fancy shower stall.

Please have look and give us your feedback.

--
Natalie Kononenko
Kule Chair of Ukrainian Ethnography