Deadline for the ICCEES Makuhari Congress extended

Mitsu Numano mitsu at SYMPHONY.PLALA.OR.JP
Sun Jun 1 17:19:26 UTC 2014

Dear SEELANGers,

  Please let me inform you that the deadline for proposals for the ICCEES
World congress in Makuhari, Japan (August 2015) has been extended until June
15.  There are other important pieces of information about the procedure of
submitting proposals on the following webpage. Please take a look:

http://src-h.slav.hokudai.ac.jp/iccees2015/index.html

  I understand that the on-line system for submitting proposals
unfortunately turned out to be rather complicated and caused trouble and
frustration to some of the prospective participants, but now we accept
proposals with a MS WORD file, which is a much simpler way for submission.
Please consider coming to Japan to take part in this event!

  Looking forward to seeing you in Makuhari,

Cordially yours,

Mitsuyoshi Numano

The University of Tokyo

Co-chair, the Organizing Committee for the 9th ICCEES World Congress in
Makuhari, Japan

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs