SEELANGS Digest - 5 Jun 2014 to 6 Jun 2014 (#2014-266)

Danine Falcon falcon at USNA.EDU
Sat Jun 7 16:34:05 UTC 2014

So, would it be possible to use "ДАЁШЬ!" to translate the slogan, "Go Navy,
Beat Army!" ?? And what would be the best choice of words for "beat," given
the meaning of the word beat in this context?

Thanks for any help with this!

Danine Falcon

Danine Falcon
Russian Language Adjunct Instructor