Translation project

Maria Hristova hristova.maria at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 18 16:00:57 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

On behalf of a Russian colleague who is not on SEELANGS I’m posting an inquire about translating an article on Mandelshtam and Hodasevich. It seems like there might be some renumeration, but I imagine it would be small. Please contact me off list at hristova.maria at gmail.com if you or someone you know might be interested in the project

-Maria