collection of interviews with Belarusian journalists

Natalia Koulinka nkulinka at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 20 01:01:05 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

I am writing to solicit your help in publishing a book of interviews with Belarusian journalists about the 1990s, which I co-authored with Natalia Fedotova, a fellow journalist and professor of journalism from Belarus. We have completed the manuscript and have undertaken fundraising to help cover publishing costs, for which purpose I launched a project on Kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1489525387/soviet-journalism-after-the-fall-of-soviet-power

Please follow the link to read more about the book project, and consider contributing to this initiative. I thank you in advance for your interest and support!

Sincerely,

Natalia Koulinka

History of Consciousness Program, University of California, Santa Cruz

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs