Ukraine/The Ukraine

Stanislav Chernyshov extraclass at LEARNRUSSIAN.RU
Sun Jun 22 20:03:33 UTC 2014

Ukrainians, by the way, have a joke on this issue. When Russians say:
"Why would you care, after all, whether we say v or na Ukraine", they
reply: "Do you see any difference between лежать на земле versus лежать
в земле?"

Stanislav