Union of Writers

Lakhtikova, Anastasiya V alakhtik at ILLINOIS.EDU
Fri Mar 7 21:36:38 UTC 2014

Hello,

Thank you, Sarah,  for posting this fantastic piece.
Haven't heard about these writers and will make sure my students won't either.
Have you noticed any Russian writers from Crimea on the list? The ones that need to be rescued?

Anastasia Lakhtikova,

Lecturer
Department of English,
Case Western Reserve University

Center for Translation Studies,

Dear SEELANGers,

I am not posting this to try and be political, but for information. I think it is relevant to know that the Russian Union of Writers has written to President Putin in support of his actions in Crimea. Here is the link:

http://www.ridus.ru/news/155950

Sarah Hurst
------------------------------------------------------------------------- Use your web browser to search the archives, control your subscription options, and more. Visit and bookmark the SEELANGS Web Interface at: http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs