SEELANGS Digest - 14 Mar 2014 to 15 Mar 2014 (#2014-156)

Jana G jana.guignard at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 16 12:56:06 UTC 2014

To my Russian colleagues:

Do you know happen to know where I can find a list of how much things cost
in both the Soviet Union and in the early & late 1990s I am talking about
in kopecks & rubles. For example, I am looking for how much a toilet seat
would have cost in 1998 or so. Most pressing is the late 1990s under
Yeltsin. Thanks in advance!

*please note I am looking for prices in the Leningrad area, as I just
realized would be perhaps different than other areas of the Soviet Union
Jana