Pushkin's poem in English translation

David Powelstock pstock at BRANDEIS.EDU
Sun Mar 30 17:09:21 UTC 2014

Oh, boy. Pushkin at his worst. I can't help with locating a translation,
but I must say that in the context of current events I shudder to think
that this poem would be any Anglophone's first encounter with Alexander
Sergeich!

Cheers,
David P.

David Powelstock
Assoc. Prof. of Russian and Comparative Literature
Director, Master of Arts in Comparative Humanities
Brandeis University
Waltham, MA 02453

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs