Religious art with Church Slavonic inscriptions

Gwyn Bourlakov gbourlakov at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 8 19:32:24 UTC 2014

Prof. Browne,

I would like to take a look at it as I have worked with and have an
interest in Church Slavonic manuscripts. I would be happy to share my
observations concerning the inscriptions.

Respectfully,

Gwyn Bourlakov
PhD Student
Department of History