QUARENGHI

Anna Giust annagiust at TELETU.IT
Mon May 12 07:58:31 UTC 2014

Dear all,
I have to find the original of a section of Saint Petersburg Bol'shoy Theatre made by Quarenghi,
in order to receive a reproduction of better quality for printing, and the permission to publish it as the cover of a monograph I am publishing in June.

Although a source indicates that it comes from Venetian Academy of Arts (or Galleries), it seems that the image is not in those archives,
so I wonder, not being an art historian, whether someone can help me in tracking it down.

If someone has more instruments than me to help this research, please contact me directly,
so that I can send the image I am referring to.

Thank You for any help,

Best regards

Anna Giust