Room available from 5 June - 28 July in the center of Moscow

Laura Wetsel tealewalrus at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 30 08:57:22 UTC 2014

Dear All,

I'm going home for the summer and am looking for a subletter. My room is
very large and contains a double bed, wardrobe, and dresser. The flat
itself is quite spacious with a giant living room. A TV, air conditioner,
and washing machine are included. Unique postmodern design with high
ceilings and many windows. Located in the historic center of Moscow and
within five minutes of two metro stations (Novokuznetskaya and
Tretyakovskaya). To be shared with a scholar doing research here. I pay
40,000 rubles for my room but will lower my rate to 1000 rubles/day. I
would prefer to find someone who could stay for at least five weeks.
Pictures available upon request. Please email me at lcwetsel at gmail.com if
you are interested!

Thank you,
Laura Wetsel