Studying ballet in Russia this summer (with no Russian!)

Ewington, Amanda amewington at DAVIDSON.EDU
Sun Sep 7 20:58:49 UTC 2014

Dear SEELANGers,

Does anyone know of options for a student with no Russian language skills to study ballet and ballet history in Russia this summer? A tall order I know. He is currently taking classes with our Dance department, but is not at a level to apply to prestigious intensive dance academies. He is looking for a chance to participate in a Russian ballet class, learn about Russian ballet history, and also start on Russian language and/or literature.

Many thanks for any leads!

Amanda
Amanda Ewington, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department Chair