No subject

Margaret Samu margaret.samu at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 14 11:06:22 UTC 2014

Dear Keith,

The UC Berkeley library catalogue has a very thorough listing of digitized
19th-c Russian journals--it's the best I've found. It contains issues not
only in their collection, but in other libraries, as well.
http://oskicat.berkeley.edu/
They are made accessible through Hathitrust, so you should be able read
them online even without a subscription, but you can download and print
them only if your institution subscribes to Hathitrust. (I find the listing
on Oskicat better than what I come up with by searching Hathitrust.)

I hope this works for you!

Best regards,
Margaret

=========================
Margaret Samu
SHERA President
www.shera-art.org

Recently published:
Rosalind P. Blakesley and Margaret Samu, eds., *From Realism to the Silver
Age: New Studies in Russian Artistic Culture* (Northern Illinois University
Press, 2014).
http://www.niupress.niu.edu/niupress/scripts/book/bookResults.asp?ID=696

Art History Department
Stern College for Women