Russian Study Abroad Programs Outside of Russia

Svetlana Grenier greniers at GEORGETOWN.EDU
Wed Sep 17 17:12:59 UTC 2014

Dear SEELANGers

Does anyone know what language programs (or funding) have been disconnected
in Russia because of the current political situation, sanctions, etc.?  For
example, Boren Sholarships site still seems to list Russia, or did I miss
something?

I would appreciate any information I could pass on to our students!

Best,
Svetlana Grenier

                        http://seelangs.wix.com/seelangs