Dobro Slovo

Michael A. Denner mdenner at STETSON.EDU
Thu Sep 18 20:56:05 UTC 2014

Prof. Couch (it's Sanford, not Snaford, though he often writes Snaford...
long story, I guess) still runs the organization & is quick to respond to
emails in my experience.

.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.
   Dr. Michael A. Denner
   Associate Professor of Russian Studies
   Editor, Tolstoy Studies Journal
   Director, Stetson's Program in Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies
   Director, University Honors Program

   Schedule an appointment <http://meetme.so/michaeldenner> with me.

   Contact Information:
      Russian Studies Program