Teffi: advice about how to avoid being seasick.

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Sat Sep 20 17:47:35 UTC 2014

Dear Hugh and all,

Yes, these are the conclusions I have come to myself, on both counts.  Thank you for confirming them!

(Thank you, Liv Bliss, for the bread and ketchup story!)

All the best,

Robert