A collection of articles about Vasily Grossman

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Mon Sep 22 09:52:54 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I came back recently from a conference in Moscow devoted to the work of Vasily Grossman.

One of the sponsoring organisations, the Vasily Grossman Study Centre,
> www.grossmanweb.eu

have already held two previous conference, in Turin, where they are based.  They have asked for my advice about what publishers to approach with regard to publishing a 200 page English-language selection of articles arising from these 2 previous conferences.

Does anyone have any suggestions?  If so, I’ll be very grateful.

All the best,

Robert

Robert Chandler, 42 Milson Road, London, W14 OLD