Voskresniki?

Anthony Anemone AnemoneA at NEWSCHOOL.EDU
Mon Sep 22 20:18:25 UTC 2014

Actually, that's not what I was looking for, Jules  (but it's
interesting!).  The context that I should have explained more clearly
concerns "voluntary" weekend work in the Soviet period.  I just came across
voskresniki used in the sense of subotniki. . .

Tony

--
Tony Anemone
Associate Professor