Peter Lavrov of the Union of Artists (1960s)

Alexander Herbert alexanderherbert45 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 30 18:12:51 UTC 2014

SEELANGERS,
    A good friend of mine in Russia, Fedor Lavrov, is part of an art studio there. Fedor does mostly music, but his grandfather Peter was an illustrator in the Union of Artists in the 1960s. Fedor is looking to possibly sell some of Peter’s artwork in the US to private dealers or museums and he asked me if there would be any interest in it here.

   I’m not sure if there would be. I wanted to contact the group because I’m sure someone out there is much more likely to have experience with something like this then I am. If you are interested or think you can help, contact me off list and I can send you a PDF from Fedor’s studio that includes most of the illustrations.

Thanks,
Alexander H