colorado lakota project

Carolyn cqcq at compuserve.com
Wed Nov 11 20:56:17 UTC 1998

Hi, Sara,
glad you cleared up the CSUchico question, I thought it was a tiny
university somewhere, a mini-campus.
I've just returned from giving a paper on Osage at a national translator
conference in Hilton Head, am taking care of my translating business and
applying for grants to finish up the Osage grammar and dictionary project.
Where is Chico?

Also, I'm still waiting to hear from any colleagues who might have info
about  "connectors" in their languages, especially temporal adverbial
subordinators of the type I sketched for Osage at Bloomington last spring.

Carolyn Quintero
Inter Lingua, Inc.
1711 E. 15th
Tulsa, OK 74104