Adverbs in Lakhota

Shannon West shanwest at uvic.ca
Tue Dec 14 19:13:38 UTC 1999

Thank you.  I find GB to be quite overwhelming at times, but I try not to
forget that it is only a theory, and only one way of looking at the data.  .
At some point I'd like to get into a theory that doesn't permit movement,
just to see how that works.  HPSG is one theory I'd like to get to know
better.

I'd be happy to share this paper, with the warning that it is a work in
progress.  I'm not entirely happy with it right now, but deadlines are
deadlines, so it will be handed in and presented on Thursday despite any
concerns I might have.

Shannon