More case alignment.

Jimm G GoodTracks goodtracks at juno.com
Mon Feb 8 15:07:34 UTC 1999

Bob:
1. NOTE: that I have shortened my EM address, that is to say, I removed
the "jg".  It now reads "goodtracks at juno.com".  It is a new acct,
adjusted to accomodate attachments, photos, and I presume special
characters, ANSI etc.
2. In regard to your question on Siouan causative (IOM="-hi"), it seems
that you have the IOM data in hand.  However, should there be something
specific in regard to a particular term, I will try to share my
understandings of it.  But again, I imagine that much of the IOM
material, you can draw from the Lexicon.
3. I'm going this weekend to the symposium on IO beadwork in Tulsa at the
downtown Ramada Inn.  First time I've heard of anyone calling a gathering
of this sort, especially, as it relates to IOM floral applique beadwork
style.  Several Ioways from this area plan to attend, and I will ride
along with them.  Of course, like linguistics, I anticpate the majority
of individuals will be non-IOM/ -Natives, who will most likely be the
ones to maintain the art.  So,  I will be always interested in
applications or follow up/ outcome for the future.
Till later,
JimmGT