Regina weather

VOORHIS at BrandonU.CA VOORHIS at BrandonU.CA
Mon Jun 7 02:48:29 UTC 1999

>Could you perhaps give us a sketch of what the weather is like up there?
>I'm infamous for overpacking to be 'prepared.'
>Thanks!
>Ardis

I live about 200 miles east of Regina and maybe 40 miles further south.
Today's high was about 78 F and the low this morning was about 54 F.  Mixed sun
and cloud most of the day, and now, at 9:30 PM, after a thunder shower, it is
60 F and the sun is riding low in the northwest, soon to set.  Expect highs 60
F to 85 F and lows 40 F to 55 F.  People are dressing for summer now around
here, but a warm jacket may be handy some evenings.  If you are used to a very
hot climate you might want to wear the jacket more often than we northerners
do.
	Paul (in Brandon, Manitoba}