Regina weather

Galloway, Brent BGalloway at sifc.edu
Mon Jun 7 16:30:53 UTC 1999

Thanks for the good weather summary Payl.  That is just about exactly what
we are having and expecting in Regina.  We have had lots of people in shorts
the last few days and nice warm weather, but we can get the odd
thundershower or cloudy front coming through so it's good to have a jacket
just in case you are travelling by car or want to see something of Regina
outside the Siouan/Caddoan conference sessions.  We won't have two full days
of papers, probably a day and a half, but there are some interesting sights
around Regina, nice parks, etc. to the weather range Paul mentioned covers
the gamut.  The internet sight I think is also a nice thing to check.
Happy travelling to everyone coming to the conference.   Brent