Siouan language programs?

Tleonard tleonard at tulsa.com
Tue May 18 04:56:07 UTC 1999

Bob:

an update on the j. goodtracks message below.......Frontier School, Red
Rock Oklahoma is instituting a new program for Ponca and Otoe language
education, begining 09/99, incorporating teaching grammars. Preliminary
kick-off is Wednesday, May 19, 1999. Program is funded and has good
community participation. More detail to follow.

TL