Verb auxiliaries.

Rgraczyk at aol.com Rgraczyk at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 20:40:03 UTC 1999

For what it's worth, two of the auxiliaries in Crow (reflexes of the PSi
positionals) have suppletive paradigms: daachi' 'remain, continue in an
activity' and baachi' 'remain lying'.  Their inflections are identical except
for the 3rd sg. forms:

    1 baawachi'             1pl bakaa'u
    2 da'awachi             2    dakaa'u
    3 daachi'/baachi'       3     kaa'u

On another note: would it be possible to set the date for the Siouan and
Caddoan conference sometime soon?  I need to line up some commitments for
next May and June, and it would be helpful if I had dates for the conference.

Randy