LSA

Robert L. Rankin rankin at lark.cc.ukans.edu
Mon Nov 29 15:42:44 UTC 1999

> Looking over the schedule for the LSA/SSILA meeting this year I
> noticed that many of us will be in Chicago.  I thought that it might
> be fun if we could all get together and go to dinner one night.  Does
> anyone have any thoughts on this?  Any preferences for food?  As the
> local Chicago person, I'd be happy to come up with some places to eat
> and generally coordinate thing from this end.  Let me know what you
> think.

Sounds great to me.  I don't often go to the evening sessions or business
meetings (except for the SSILA business meeting), so I'll go with whatever
day/time others choose, working around their committments.  There aren't
any decent restaurants near the Palmer House -- LSA should have stuck with
the hotels up on the near North Side. Lotsa restaurants up around Ontario
St.