Bibliography

Jimm G GoodTracks jggoodtracks at juno.com
Thu Oct 21 13:45:56 UTC 1999

John Boyle:
I am in agreement with your proposed Siouian Bibliography as you propose
it with the three division.  I agree that the Third Division on
unpublished manuscripts in possession of their authors/ collectors is
important to preclude any inadvertent loss, while at the same time
advocating their ultilization.

I also agree that the Bibliography should be limited to linguistics and
language included in related publication.  Frequently, obscure and/ or
archaic terms with former/ earlier pronuciation(s) may be retrieved in
doing so.

Having already completed a extensive/ exhaustive (as close as possible)
Bibliography for  Ioway-Otoe-Missouria  (Baxoje-Jiwere-Nyut^achi), a
language group with minimal attention and documentation, I compiled 8
pages (using characters= 8pt fonts).  It may be arranged/ rearranged by
you to match the suggested 3 Divisions.

You may ask John K, if recent additions have now been included, which is
on-going, and something you will need to take into account, for all the
language groups.  It is located at:
	http://spot.colorado.edu/~koontz/#GoodTracks

Let me know if I can be further help, as it pertains to the above
information.
JimmGT