Unrelated Language materials-

Galloway, Brent BGalloway at sifc.edu
Fri Apr 7 01:57:00 UTC 2000

To Jimm Goodtracks,

Hi.  Your offer of these books for the postage sounds like a good deal to
me.  I'm working in Salishan languages and Assiniboine and others here at
the Saskatchewan Indian Federated College are working on Cree, Chippewa, and
several of the other languages.  Our College President is a Choctaw who has
worked in education.  And what our faculty and President are not interested
in can go to our SIFC Library, which is amassing a pretty respectable
collection on Indian linguistics of diverse families.  What do you estimate
the cost would be to mail them all up to me in Canada?  I will send you a
U.S. money order.
My snail mail address is Brent Galloway, Dept. of Indian Languages,
Literatures, and Linguistics, SIFC, 118 College West, University of Regina,
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
S4S 0A2, phone (306) 779-6248.  Thanks,     Brent