Omaha nasal vowels

Koontz John E John.Koontz at colorado.edu
Thu Aug 24 14:33:30 UTC 2000

John E. Koontz
Research Associate
Center for the Study of the Native Languages of the Plains and Southwest
http://spot.colorado.edu/~koontz

Linguistics/CeSNaLPS                  561 Lincoln Ave.
University of Colorado                Louisville, CO  80027
Boulder, CO  80309-0295
303-492-7082 (DSR's phone)            303-666-9630 (Home)