LSA & Dinner

John P. Boyle jpboyle at midway.uchicago.edu
Tue Jan 4 03:58:53 UTC 2000

Dear all,

After having heard from many of you it seems that dinner would be a good
idea.  Sara has suggested Saturday night, which would seem to work for
everyone.  Randy has made three great suggestions that I wanted to get a
last minute reaction to:  They are - The Russian Tea Time
	 - Somewhere in China town - which is not to far away.
	 - Somewhere in Greek town - which is also not to far away

Let me know what you all think and we can come up with some names of places
(if we need to) and make some tentative reservations.

Best wishes,
John

P.S. It is supposed to be getting cold here and the weather people are
forecasting snow for the weekend.  Dress warmly.