LSA & Dinner

Robert L. Rankin rankin at lark.cc.ukans.edu
Tue Jan 4 22:41:32 UTC 2000

> After having heard from many of you it seems that dinner would be a good
> idea.  Sara has suggested Saturday night, which would seem to work for
> everyone.  Randy has made three great suggestions that I wanted to get a
> last minute reaction to:  They are - The Russian Tea Time
>          - Somewhere in China town - which is not to far away.
>          - Somewhere in Greek town - which is also not to far away

Sat. evening works for me (so does thurs. or fri. tho').  We need to
work around the SSILA business meeting (I haven't checked to see when or
even what day that is).  It should be over by 7 anyhow.  I was at a
really excellent Chinese restaurant during CLS last Spring.  Randy may
recall the name of it.  I think I could find it again.  I'd recommend
it, but any of the 3 would be fine with me.