20th Conference

Ogalala2 at aol.com Ogalala2 at aol.com
Mon Jul 10 12:51:08 UTC 2000

I often get helpful comments and ideas at the Conferences.  This year, I was
alerted to the fact that my Osage orthography needed modification.
Consequently, I did so using my copy of Quintero's Dissertation.  I also
became aware that Chiwere has two phonemes /r/ and /y/ derived from
Proto-Siouan *y.  Thus, I added the /y/ cognates and /y/ to my paper.  I also
made some minor revisions to the paper.

If you wish a copy of the revised paper, please let me know.  I will need
your FAX number or snail mail address.  You may contact me by e-mail
(Ogalala2@ AOL. com) or by telephone:  (316) 634-2338.

Ted Grimm