Conference and Siouan Archives

John P. Boyle jpboyle at midway.uchicago.edu
Mon Jul 24 03:15:43 UTC 2000

Dear David,

I'm planning on driving from Salt Lake to North Dakota in August and
thought I could come through Boulder on the way.  I'd like to copy
Robbinett's Hidatsa slips.  I believe we talked about this at the
conference.  I was planning on driving to Boulder on August 20th and then I
could spend Monday the 21st at the photocopier.  I could then leave for
Billings on Tuesday the 22nd.  Will this be alright with you?

I also thought that I could pick up the Siouan mailing list when I'm there
and get things rolling for next year's conference.

Let me know.

Best wishes,

John P. Boyle