For web page makers

Koontz John E John.Koontz at colorado.edu
Mon Jun 19 15:25:12 UTC 2000

On Sat, 17 Jun 2000, Shannon West wrote:
> I made c, j, s, and z with haceks.  What else would you like to see?  It's

Oops, sorry!  I didn't have the list in front of me by the time I got to
writing the response and assumed it was pure IPA, based on the forms I'd
focussed on.  But,,, apart from this set, I've seen hacek used with n (for
a nasalized r in Winnebago, by Ken Miner), and with g (for gamma, by the
Colorado Lakhota Project).

> basically my project, so I can add some if you think you'd use it.  And
> what are ogoneks?

Ogonek is nasal hook.  I noticed tildes, but not hooks.